Hey folks, I’m sending out this week’s issue of Cord Cutter Weekly a couple days early for two reasons:
- Pretty much every Black Friday streaming deal I expected to see has already gone live.
- I’d rather not work on Friday if I can avoid it.
In lieu of a TechHive column, I’ve updated my big list of streaming deals at the Cord Cutter Weekly website. Some notable highlights:
- Hulu: $2 per month for one year. (New and returning subscribers.)
- Peacock: $1 per month for one year with code SAVEBIG. (New and returning subscribers.)
- Paramount+ and Showtime bundle: $5 per month for 12 months.
- HBO Max: $2 per month (with ads) for three months. (New and returning subscribers.)
- Britbox: $2 per month for two months. (New and returning subscribers.)
- Discovery+: $1 per month for three months. (New subscribers only.)
- Apple TV 4K streaming box (2021) for $80, lowest price ever.
- A rare Nvidia Shield TV Pro sale brings the price to $175.
If I spot any other deals after sending this newsletter, I’ll update the website accordingly. Please feel free to share the link if you find it useful.
As always, I never collect a sales commission or affiliate fee from the deals I share with you, either in this newsletter or on my website, and I only share deals that are truly worth your attention.
Thanks for reading!
I hope you enjoyed this special edition of Cord Cutter Weekly. We’ll resume the regular format and publishing schedule next Friday, December 2.
In the meantime, have a Happy Thanksgiving if you’re in the U.S., and best of luck on your Black Friday hauls.
Until next week,